Happy New Year
2017 was a special year for the Hapa’s Brewing Team. After 2+ years of work we opened our doors and were privileged to share our passion for craft beer with you all. As we bid a fond farewell to this last year we look ahead to 2018 with excitement, anticipation, and joy. We have some exciting news to kick the year off right!
- New Sunday hours – we will be open from noon to 7pm on Sunday starting 1/7
- First Friday – Stoked to keep this tradition alive in the New Year! Join us for the First Friday of every month as we welcome our friend Pat Lynch to the taproom for live music.
- Special Release – Next Friday (1/12) we will be releasing the 6th beer in our Nebula Series of New England style IPAs! We brewed this one in collaboration with New World Ales and for the first time ever, our beer will be available in cans!!!
- Beer + Yoga – The Downward Drinking Dog team will be back at Hapa’s on February 4th. Save the date!
- One Year Anniversary – Mark your calendar! We will be celebrating our one year anniversary on Saturday, February 10th. This will be a day you don’t want to miss! We’ll have live music, games, food, and special beer releases!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram (@hapasbrewing) to stay up-to-date on all things Hapa’s including new beer releases.
The Hapa’s Brewing Team